The full form of odoo is On-Demand Open Object. It is a combination of different business applications like Customer Relationship Management(CRM), Sales Management, E-commerce, Warehouse Management, Accounting Management, Human Resource Management System, and much more. The collection of all these applications is known as enterprise resource planning software (ERP).
Odoo is open-source software and affordable for any organization. It is comprehensive business management software. We can say that it will be the best open-source software for the business. Nowadays small firms are using odoo software to improve their market value. It consists of an integrated module that offers help to different departments to set up communication between them without using any other specific software.
The developers may change the code according to their needs. Unlike large organizations, small organizations also need constant attention for every operation. The software deals with all the departments of an organization like human resource management, accounting, inventory, reporting, invoice, etc.
There are the following benefits of odoo software for small businesses:
1. Easily understandable: The employee may easily go through the software. They can easily use the software in fulfilling their roles and responsibilities; they did not require any special training regarding software.
2. Customization: Each software needs updating after some time, the customization of the software is easy in the terms of cost and maintenance.
3. Module Integration: As the business is growing rapidly, according to our needs we can integrate a number of modules into the software.
4. Decision-making: Enhance the decision-making process within the organization. The organization makes quick decisions on the data provided by them and it will help in saving time.
5. Data-Transparency: When we export or re-enter the data of our organization the possibility of errors will be high. The software will help the organization to reduce the number of errors.
6. Scalable: The size of an organization does not matter. The software will be applicable for any kind of organization, the organization may customize the number of users according to their requirement.
7. Supportive: The users of the software are globally supported by the odoo forum via mailing system.
8. Up-to-date: The software gets updated from time to time according to the latest technology, which will be helpful for every organization. As they are not required to have an employee who is not supposed to remain updated with the current technology.
9. User-Friendly: There are several built-in themes available with the software and the user may download other themes also according to their requirement.
10. Software Integration: The software gets easily integrated with third-party service providers like social media, e-commerce websites, and many more.
Odoo is used by several users across the globe and it is an enhanced version of Enterprise resource planning software, therefore showing its better quality and error-free nature. Odoo helps the organization to produce better quality products and make a significant position in the industry.